Indian Head Massage
with Teresa Searle
Indian head massage has been practised in India and Asia for over 5000 years. Mothers will regularly massage their babies, and believe the best way to comfort a baby is to touch and stroke, comforting them in times of distress.
Indian head massage works on the scalp, face, neck, ears, arms, upper back and shoulders.
Indian head Massage enhances circulation and aids all of our systems to restore, assisting our bodies in self healing helping us to get rid of unwanted toxins within our body and mind, helping us physically and mentally, naturally letting us unwind and relax in a world where we don't stop thinking, worrying, looking at computer screens and feeling so much tension in those shoulders.
Why have an Indian head massage?
Indian head massage is great if you are:
* Struggling to get to sleep at night or suffering from insomnia.
* Sat in an office all day spending a lot of time on the computer causing strain to the eyes/head and shoulders.
* constantly lifting putting a strain on your neck and shoulders.
* Feeling stressed, fatigued or anxious.
* Taking on others problems, causing burdened shoulders.
* Think to much, unable to close down and relax.
* Just in need of some relaxation!
Indian head massage Full treatment £25
A full treatment of Indian head massage, including back, shoulders, neck, ears, head, face, arms and hands. Or mix and match the 4 different sections, great if you are in a hurry or would like me to come to your place of work to treat employees or clients.
Different sections £7.50 each